Black Pearls VC has received the distinction of the Pomeranian Employer of 2015 in the large and medium-sized enterprises category! The competition was aimed at micro, medium and large-sized companies which are headquartered or have working area in the Pomeranian Region and the business leaders who achieve very good financial results and, what is more important, look after the interests of their employees.
The competition committee appreciated our activities focused on:
- Investing in work environment and trainings for employee
- Creating and developping new companies and new workplaces
- Building the position of the biggest capital fund in northern Poland
- Support in building competitive advantage for The Pomeranian Region
- The competition committee appreciated our activities focused on:Quality of our services (we are ISO 9001 certified company:http://www.blackpearls.vc/black-pearls-vc-activities-now-iso-9001-certified/
Proud Managing Partners – Alexander Lubański and Marcin Kowalik
“We are proud that competition committee appreciated our activities in creating new, innovative startups and new workplaces” – said Marcin Kowalik, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Black Pearls VC.
From left to right: Zakład Utylizacji Odpadów Stałych Sp. z o.o., Szpitale Tczewskie S.A., Przedsiębiorstwo Usługowe Poż-Pliszka Sp. z o.o., Progres sp. z o.o. , HK Finance sp. z o.o., GPEC Gdańsk, Marcin Kowalik – Black Pearls Advisory Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., Euro-Went Sp. z o.o., Przedsiębiorstwo Budowlano-Montażowe Elzambud /fot. Agencja Prasowa Kosycarz Photo Press source: http://pracodawcypomorza.pl/2016/02/16/gala-evening-wylonila-pomorskiego-pracodawce-roku-2015/
How have we achieved that? You can see here: http://www.blackpearls.vc/solid-numbers-to-work-upon-in-2016-black-pearls-vc-by-the-numbers/