He graduated from doctoral studies at the Imperial College London, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemical Technology, England. Earlier, a graduate from the Münster University of Applied Sciences (Chemical Engineering), Germany and AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Poland.
His experience regards:
• implementation of numerous research projects, among others, implemented under the French “Econoving” consortium (post – doc),
• conducting research on fuel cells, direct use of the natural gas in fuel cells,
• testing electric vehicles,
• development of the European gas market – international cooperation, including implementation of the projects of the European Commission,
• creator of the application (QuimexPor), focusing on possibilities of presentation of the business opportunities in the chemical industry services with the use of waste heat as a source of energy.
• performed scientific research at Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces.
Member of SSETI Team (Student Space Exploration & Technology Initiative), Swarm CubeSat-class satellite System Engineering; Vice President of SSETI Association; Member of SSET ESEO Team (European Student Earth Orbiter); Member of Scientific Committee KONES 2013 (International Congress of Driving Forces and Means of Transport