IQ 2014 Entrepreneurial Update
Black Pearls marked first quarter of 2014 as a time of dynamic development and change. This year we took on new approaches and evaluateed long term strategies. We continue in our mission to support the development of Polish innovations. We also aproaching the problem of education and students readiness after graduation.
Below, we would like to present a list of our accomplishments of the first quarter of 2014:
- We obtained positive recommendation from The National Centre for Research and Development for joined project in the field of Life Quality Technologies under BRIdge Alpha programme,
- We established new partnership with Radom Center of Innovation and Technologies to support regional entrepreneurship,
- We took part in EU Space Policy Conference in Brussels organized by European Commission,
- The fund formally changed its name from “Black Pearls Sp. z o.o.” to “Black Pearls Investments Sp. z o.o.”,
- Quantum Lab, one of our investments, presented How Are You App at prestigious Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona,
- We support Kosmonauta.net in organization of polish edition of Galileo Masters 2014 – international navigation technology competition,
- We became partners for interactive science exhibition “From Czochralski monocrystal to graphene” which travel around the biggest polish universities,
- We also participated at several events for entrepreneurs including “Startup Stage” in Cracow, “Festiwal BOSS” in Tricity, “Path to career”, “NetVision 2014”, “EIT ICTLabs”, “Idea Challange” and “Innovate Teaching in Business & Management” in Gdansk,
- Our team increased with Dominika, Natalia, Łukasz, Kamil and Kuba and we moved to new offices in Olivia Business Centre. To check out more about new employees and their field of specialization check About page on our website.
As a team we would like to thank everyone who got involved in achieving our objectives. We hope the company will grow stronger and even more effective in supporting entrepreneurs and scientists in their daily operation on the innovation economy in Poland.[divider top=”0″]
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you an Easter that is bright, happy and filled with creative ideas for further development!
Black Pearls Team[divider top=”0″]