Black Pearls VC is right now the biggest capital fund in Northern Poland. Our team specializes in operating the capital through investing in companies in an early development stage. We are also counseling by supporting companies, public administration and science sector with our knowledge and experience.
What do we do?
- manage capital funds
- provide advice, raise funds for development
- commercialize the results of Research & Development research
If you are ready to intern in a young and ambitious team as a legal trainee, our offer is for you. Come and gain experience in our company. You will be responsible for:
- legal services concerning our current activities
- creating and supervising legal contracts
- preparing and managing legislations
- supervising legal and organizational issues of our company
- monitoring law changes
We would like our apprentice to be as professional as all our employees. That is why we need you to be at least 4th grade law student. Apart from it, we would like you to:
- be familiarized with civil and economic law
- know how to work under pressure in a rapidly changing business environment
- be self-reliant and proactive
- be well-organized
- know MS Office well
- speak English (will be an asset)
Our company will hire you for a 3-month unpaid internship and you will have an opportunity to work for us after this time. You will be cooperating with an experienced lawyer as well as work in an ambitious and creative team of experts. Multiplicity and variety of projects we take part in, will prepare you to work well and cope with professional problems. While working for us, you are going to develop your skills and acquire new, necessary in your future career.
In Black Pearls VC, we say that “the sky is not the limit”, which means that there is no “impossible” for us. Apply for the position of an apprentice in a law department and be the part of this uniqueness.
The only thing you need to do is to send your CV in Polish here: firstname.lastname@example.org and write the reference number (05/LI/15) in the topic of the message.
We will contact only chosen candidates.
Photo credit: CC via flickr by markus spiske